Most of us like tacos, yeah? How about breakfast tacos? That's pretty much what Swedish Pancakes are. They're kind of like crepes, but hold together better. And they're thicker and tastier.
|I was surprised this one didn't rip more, being the first one I've made in a long while|
3/4 cup flour*
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon butter
Dash of vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. Blend all ingredients together except condiments.
2. On medium heat, pour 1/3 of the pancake mixture into a medium-sized frying pan. Swirl the pancake mix around so that it covers the bottom completely.
3. When the top of the pancake looks dry (this shouldn't take long), flip it on the other side.
4. Cook for seven or so seconds on that side, then remove the pancake from the pan and onto a plate.
5. Load your breakfast taco up with whatever you want (syrup, jam, coconut, powdered sugar, butter, frozen fruits, not-frozen fruits, chocolate chips, whip cream, etc.,. Be creative).
6. Nom deliciousness.
*We were out of white flour today, so I made it with wheat flour. The pancakes were still fabulous.
**You can seriously put whatever you want on these things.
|It's obviously wet; this is just-poured|
Success or horror stories? Comment below! Let me know what you think of the recipe.